Purpose of the Course (コース目的)
The purpose of the TESOL course is to acquaint and familiarize students with the skills, and abilities needed in order to become a successful English Teacher. By the end of this course, students should have confidence in their abilities to effectively present information, create lesson plans, control behavior, develop assignments, and other skills necessary to becoming a confident, effective English Teacher.
Grading Policy (卒業ルール)
The student must complete everything ( Modules, Quizzes, Midterm and Final TEST, Final assignment ) With in 6weeks of their enrollment day
There will be several factors that determine your final grade. Please note that a minimum score of at least 70% will be needed in order to pass. Grades will be earned on the following basis:
– 10 Quizzes: 34%
– Midterm Test: 18%
– Final Test: 18%
– Final Assignment: 30%
Your final grade will be according to the percentage of total points that you earn based on the above criteria. Quizzes will be checked by teachers on a regular basis, and will be returned to you promptly. Your final assignment will be accessible to you after you have completed quiz 10. Your final assignment should be between 2~3 pages in length, and should be written in as much detail as possible. Your midterm test and final test will be a written test and cover selected information covering modules one through five for the midterm test, and modules six through ten for the final test. It should take around one hour to complete. Upon successful completion of the TESOL course, students will receive their diploma through
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage(当ウェブサイト利用規約)
The term ‘Global College’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Global College’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada and Japan.
Global College is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Global College may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2010.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites(リンクに関する責任追求)
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.